Use of Your Information
- visitors to our websites;
- people who use our services; and
- people who subscribe to our newsletter.
If you are paying for any services online we will collect an initial payment using card information through Stripe. Subsequent monthly payments will be billed via invoice and subject to 30 day payment terms.
When you visit our websites we collect standard internet log information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We also collect information about your online activity in order to measure the number of visitors to our website, and to improve our website. This may include details such as your URL, visits to, through and from our website (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods to browse away from the page.
We do not share this information with any third parties except those directly involved in collecting and processing it (such as Google Analytics). However, we do reserve the right to use any data you provide to us when using our website or the services on our other websites, for apps provided by third parties or in relation to other services that we believe you may be interested in.
We will also collect information that can identify you, such as your name, office address, office telephone number, e-mail address, and other similar information when you provide it to us via contact forms, newsletter subscription forms, downloads and/or online tools.
We use the information we collect to:
- administer and provide our products and services;
- notify you about changes to our services;
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information about products and services that you request from us, or about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into with you;
- enable internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising or promotions we send to you and others; and
- deliver relevant advertising or promotions to you.
Third Party Access to Your Information
We use the following third party providers to deliver parts of the services we provide to you:
Drip.co, to deliver our e-newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies including clear gifs to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
We host our website and your information using servers which are located in the USA and EU. Currently we use Digital Ocean for hosting services and media assets are stored and hosted with Amazon Web Services (AWS) on servers located in the USA and EU.
Other companies from within our group who provide other services, our business partners, affiliates, sub-contractors, payment and delivery services providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies may have access to, and provide us with, information about you for the purposes of providing services to you generally.
We will only share your information with such persons to enable such third parties to provide services to you on our behalf.
- identifying users so that they can access their data (for example, once you log in a cookie will be used to identify you);
- collecting analytics about how visitors use our websites (often via a third party such as Google Analytics) Such data incudes how many times a visitor uses our websites, the site they came from and their physical location;
- storing preferences to remember a user’s choice about how the websites should behave (for example which language they prefer). This cookie is, by default, set on arrival to our website;
- notification for our online registration form used for you subscribing to our newsletter. This cookie is set only for individuals who complete the form.
- recording prior actions to prevent us asking individuals to complete an action who have either already completed it, or indicated they do not wish to do so (for example a response to a poll);
- banners to control the appearance of the cookies information banner. This cookie is set on arrival to our website by default. It expires after a set time and is not set again unless a user changes their cookie settings.
Third party services (such as YouTube) that are embedded in our websites may set cookies for similar purposes.
Links to Other Websites
Storage and Security of Your Information
Information that we collect about you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of the service, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our websites. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
This website is not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
Editing and Deleting your Information
You have the right to ask for correction and/or deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to object at any time, free of charge, to the processing of your personal data and you have right of access to your personal data. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at the address below.
Complaints or Queries
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act, the data controller is Previz LLC, 1115 W Sunset Blvd, Suite 608, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA.
How to Contact Us
If you want to request any further information you can email us at: email@example.com or write to us at: Previz LLC, 1115 W Sunset Blvd, Suite 608, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA.
This document was last updated on August 03 2017 and replaces previous versions.