Customizing a Project
Edit a Project
From a team dashboard there are two ways to edit your project settings:
- Rename a project
- Set project color and icon
Renaming a project
There are two ways to rename a project:
- In the dashboard in the project card, in the dropdown menu accessible from the ellipsis next to the project name
- Once you are in the project itself, in the dropdown menu accessible from the ellipsis next to the project name
Both these options will reveal a dropdown menu. Selecting "Rename" will fire a modal where you will be able to rename your project.
Set Project Color and Icon
To set a project color and icon:
- Navigate to your team dashboard by clicking the Team Name in the team sidebar.
- Identify the project you wish to rename and click the horizontal ellipsis.
- Select Color from the dropdown.
- Select Icon from the dropdown.