Previz is a flexible, user-friendly, pre-production workflow for transforming ideas into incredible experiences.
It’s been conceived to improve the collaborative working environment and communication of different event professionals, wherever they may be.
- An intuitive, user-friendly Dashboard for project creation and team management.
- A comprehensive Content Management System that supports images, videos, 3D scenes and sequences.
- A real-time interactive 3D Scene editor and viewer that supports textures, lighting and cameras.
- A feature rich Sequencer to combine and integrate 3D scene data, production images and video assets into a timeline.
- Shareable view pages to provide clarity and alignment, helping with the review and approval process of your project.
For more technical details about WebGL on your machine, see https://webglreport.com
Previz is compatible with the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- iOS 8+
- Android 4.0
If you run into problems in the 3d viewer, make sure your graphics driver and browser are up-to-date. If that doesn’t help, try one of the other browsers listed above. https://get.webgl.org/ is a good place to start troubleshooting.
Sometimes, your browser may disable WebGL based on your GPU. If you are using a compatible browser, but you see an incompatible warning or the viewer performs very badly, try forcing the browser to use your GPU:
- In Firefox, type about:config into the address bar and enable webgl.force-enabled.
Touch Screen / Tablets
Sometimes, navigating a model may not work on a touch screen or tablet device. This is especially common on certain Windows 10 devices. In Chrome, for example, visit chrome://flags/#touch-events and enable the "Touch Events API" flag.